01 April 2009

If you can't take the curlies...

...stay away from my Flat twist!!!

(POSTED ON THE 5TH MAY 2009 AFTER SIX WEEKS IN 24 HOURS CHALLENGE)


So he'd been begging and hinting for a few days and had recently washed his hair so I succumbed and put a flat twisted spiral in Henry's hair. Here's how it looked. Before twisting, I smoothed NS Hair and Body Butter on it and some NS Styling cream for hold.







This is how it looked a day later when I took it out just before he went to work.







The Man had a problem with one the length of his hair, (usually is shrunken into spirals) and as a result of the length the Perm like sexiness of his curls!! He was ready to call in sick! Look at the unease!!!






Personally I couldn't stop laughing! I thought it looked amazing, really beautiful but a bit too beautiful for our Henry!!

No comments: