04 April 2009

Easter Hols, Not speaking, Girlies, Curlies, Twists & loose do's

(POSTED ON THE 5TH MAY 2009 AFTER SIX WEEKS IN 24 HOURS CHALLENGE)


So the boys are on holiday. Here's them doing what the do best. DS - ing or as I like to call them their 'Don't Speaks'. It's terrible. They're not allowed them during the week, on school days, but get them on a Friday. This was a familiar scene in our place during the Easter holiday...






Love this picture, look at the love...











And Zain with 'hair'. So pretty, if I had a girl child, she'd look like him. Which is why I don't mind remaining a mum of two boys. Plus how lucky am I gonna be in years to come, surrounded by three sexy men!!











Zain's dense curlies fascinate me...








I've still been playing with the 'Afro Kinky' plait-in hair. Just a little in the front twists to add some length. It blends in well with my hair... very well. Did a sloppy big twist on both sides. Came out okay. Bit tatty at the back though!







No comments: