28 April 2009

Still Juggling

Is it me or is 2009 on fast forward? I cannot believe we are hitting May... May you know...already!

It is said that time is like a handful of sand - the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers. I think I need to loosen my grip! This is the busiest I have ever been in my 33 years. They should call me 'The Juggler', keeping all those balls up in the air isn't easy - wife, mum, entrepreneur (there's at least 20 balls with those 3 roles alone!!), family duties, airport worker, etc, etc. It's exciting and I know there are plenty more to come. Unfortunately along the way, I had to put the 'blogging' ball down. It's only because I've taken annual leave and have put the 'airport worker' ball down, that I have the time to get this thing up-to-date.

So let's go through all these pictures I have sitting in my camera, waiting to be brought alive on my blog!

No comments: