23 February 2009

Online Offline

Today by chance I met two women I have had contact with online, offline at a making your own hair products course I attended in Hampton. They were, Michelle - owner of Hair Affairs magazine, sisterlock consultant and organiser of the Natural Hair Meet Up (of which I am a member) and NS Gallery member Cherry or CherryLola as she is known on a fabulous blog Cherrylola.com.
Funny thing was, Michelle had recently stood down as organiser for the group (as she's one busy lady!) and after numerous emails to SAVE THE NATURAL HAIR MEET UP GROUP sent to all members, Cherry stepped in and took over. They had never seen or spoken to each before and yet today the universe threw them and me together. It was lovely sharing experiences and thoughts over boiling pans of natural shampoo. Their presence enhanced this fun, informative day and made it all the more inspiring.

Cherry has organised a MEET UP on the 11th March at Cubana. Those wishing to attend must first join the group Natural Hair Meet Up. I'm really looking forward to meeting them both again, as well as all the other NS ladies set to attend.

No comments: