24 January 2009

Naturally Sexy's First Family

So this time around I have decided to feature more of the 3 most important people in my life... my boys!! Besides the three of them have really taken to the whole Naturally Sexy thing, I aint the only Naturally Sexy person around here!

Allow me to give them a formal introduction:

Henry aka The Man aka Cat:alist
It is said in our life time we only experience one true love. He is mine. Handsome, intelligent, funny, beautiful inside and out. Lover of life and music. Our relationship 14 years long and strong.

In the words of Chinese Philosopher Lao Tzu:

"To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage"

He is my strength and courage and I his. We are truly blessed to have found each other.

Kamaal aka Young Man
Henry on the outside, me on the inside. Lives up to the meaning of his name... Perfection. A wonderful human being who touches the heart and mind of all who cross his path. My first child. My Zion -'the joy of my world'. My second blessing.





Zain aka Little Man
Me on the outside, Zain on the inside! Lives up to the meaning of his name 'to beautify, to honour, to grace'. His overwhelming cuteness balances out his penchant for the mischievous. Extremely loving to all but he and I share a love that rivals Henry's and I. He calls me 'My Beautiful'. My second child. My third blessing.


I am truly honoured to have them in my life. When I see the Obama's - America's first family, I see mine - Naturally Sexy's First Family. Two beautiful people with a profound, tangible connection who have been choosen to raise two more beautiful beings, with ambitions to change the world one Naturally Sexy head at a time.

No comments: