20 January 2009

Something old...something new...somewhere new...

So this was where it all began on the 14th May 2008...


"This is my hair blog. I set out to record my natural hairstyles as they change. It's not a daily affair but if it changes, I'll post it!

Some say it's difficult to care for and manage natural black hair, I say, if you learn to love your hair it'll love you back no matter how it comes out of your scalp. I love mine as nature intended and I hope this blog will show you how and why...


So this is my hair today. It's in 'fro' mode and needs washing. I didn't think about how I was looking today when I decided to start this blog. Could have got myself all glammed but thought lets keep it real! So this is me, keeping it real, on a sunday afternoon."



Fast forward to today. A new blog in a new home. The old blog left behind. The old life left behind. The new life emerging. Visit the old home here to see where I was... THE OLD BLOG then come back to here and see where I'm going. It's something new, somewhere new. Welcome to our new home.

Leave any comments regarding the old blog here if you like...

No comments: